Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3 DAYS

Hey everyone!!!
As you all can tell I'm not the best at getting on here everyday!! but I promise once I'm over there I will be hopefully updating everyday! with pictures and all!!! I can not believe i leave in 3 days!! This is all so crazy to me!! I just remember my mom asking me what I thought about going to Kyrgyzstan.... and it seems like that was just yesterday!!! I am so excited!! and a little anxious also!! Yesterday I was just doing a lot of thinking... and I was just thinking about the kids I am going to see. They all have it so hard... and I just broke down thinking about it. I am so lucky to have what i have and to be where I am! I am so grateful for all I have. I hope I some how in some way can change these kids aspects on life, or just even give them a fun week... which they so very much deserve!!! I have a feeling once I'm over in Kyrgyzstan with these children.. that I'm not going to want to come back!!! I'm so excited to see there faces finally!!! We have so many fun things planned to do while I'm over there!!! I can't wait!!!! I'll prob update on thursday again right before I leave!! Keep me in your thoughts on Friday as I travel to the other side of the world!!! <3 lots of love!!!

1 comment:

  1. Alisha, My thoughts, my prayers and my heart will be with you every step of the way. Tell everyone I send my hellos and hugs.

    ReplyDelete