Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wow things are coming along!

Today I spoke at Stone Creek Community Church... I told them about why, when and where I am going! which is obviously Kyryzstan and because I wanna show these kids as much love as I possibly can! I am so excited for this trip! I got some amazing donations today! These are going to get me that next step closer to my trip and to these kids hearts! Thank you everyone who is supporting me! I will need all the support I can get! I am hoping that I will soon get travel dates from the group I will be traveling with! I'll keep you posted!! :)


all my love,

Alisha <3

1 comment:

  1. OK this is what I am talking about... Alisha, you get it... We all have so much potential to restore HOPE and Dignity to the helples hurting and the lost in this world.... but we need to take that step of faith... to step out and say lets not just talk about it let's do something about it.... Alisha I KNOW that you are going to change lives and make a lasting impact on the people of kyrgyzstan.... There is a scripture that says " Let no man look down on you because of your youth" that means that when God is calling you, it is for a devine purpose, and he will call you in your youth, because you are the person NOW that he needs to reach someone NOW... I have seen the way God has used my own girls as well as the youth teams that we have brought here in the past, and I know that he has a special call for you. If you are reading this and considering what you can do to help, Let me tell you, this is good soil both in Alisha, and the mission field that she is called to.

    ReplyDelete